Overview of the role
Ø Managing PM and CM of the following:
Ø Fire alarm systems
Ø Fire fighting water and Gaseous systems
Ø Fire and Gas detection systems for Oil and Gas
Ø Survey the sites and prepare quotations
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise the maintenance team in the daily roles of reactive maintenance.
- Prepare and Implement the Planned Preventative Maintenance Strategy.
- Take responsibility for management of reactive and planned maintenance programs
- Respect all aspects of Health & Safety, including compliance with applicable states with safety regulations.
- Prioritize Reactive maintenance works load for Maintenance team.
- Equipment registers
- All associated paperwork on Fire Systems
- PPE for Maintenance Department, including inspecting and replenishing as needed
- Suitable & sufficient spare parts
- Provide minor works quotes including identifying materials, take measurements and prepare material order schedules
- Ensure that the all workshops are maintained in a clean and tidy manner and that equipment is serviced and operated properly
- Ensure that all site workplaces are maintained in a proper manner
- Order materials for Maintenance Department
- Be prepared and available to attend out of hours emergencies
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the Head of Department
- Prepare the tenders related to Fire systems
Fully Electrically or Mechanically & qualified to recognized level - BS Electrical / Mechanical
- Good understanding of Fire System & installation
- Experience with all aspects of building services
- Site Experience
- Audio Visual background and knowledge.
- Happy to work in a 'hands on' capacity as and when needed
- Able to write reports and carry out quotation exercises
- Microsoft outlook, Excel, power point.
- Fluency in English is a must
Kindly include our reference FD09 on the file name of your CV.